Bones and joints are critical part of human body which can cause pain beyond your tolerance. However, due to regular motion of musculoskeletal system, friction between the balls in joints increases. This friction causes muscle stretch, wear and tear in vessels and bone reduction.
Causes Of joint Pain
One of the major reasons of joint pain is declining lubrication between the joints. This is followed by decreasing bone density also known as Osteoporosis. Here are 5 amazing natural remedies which would turn your pain into comfort so you can have an active life:
1. Swimming: It take off your body weight and provides your joints much relief. Swimming is a great form of exercise used to treat patients with birth defects, paralysis and weak bones. The best part of swimming is that pregnant women, arthritis and elderly people can practice it as well.
2. Massage With Essential Oil: Certain essential oils like Lavender, Peppermint and Turmeric can impart relief from sore knee pain due to their anti-inflammatory, antispasmic and analgesic properties.
3. Supplements: TURMERIC ROOT EXTRACT supplement is combination of all natural product which shuns your pain, naturally lubricate your joints and reduce inflammation from deep within.
4. Reduce Weight: People who tend to weight more than the normal range are always under the pressure. Losing your belly fat and fat around your joints will make you active, release pressure from knee and make your bones stronger.
5. Hot & Cold Packs: Muscle stiffness and soreness restricts any of your joint movement. To ease out the pain and regain the flexibility, apply hot & cold packs alternatively for 4-5 times a day.
These doctor approved methods will give you sure relief within a week. If you’re in severe condition, doctor’s visit must come as your priority. These home remedies are beneficial for regular athletes, gym enthusiasts and elderly people to reduce pain intensity.